Sunday, July 7, 2013

Baby Bump Photo Shoot

About a month before I had the babes, Jacob and I were able to get a pregnancy photo shoot done. My good friend Lacey took the photos. Her hubby is an amazing photographer and they actually did our wedding photos too. If you ever need a photographer for anything, I would absolutely recommend them. His website is www.adamkentphotography.com.

We took the photos right before sunset in Newbury Park near Portrero Road. They have some of the most beautiful outdoor settings around there. I am so happy with how the photos turned out. To me, they really portray this special milestone in mine and Jacob's lives and show a celebration of our love for each other and our new additions. I hope you enjoy them.




















I hope you enjoyed them! :) Have a wonderful day!

1 comment: