Friday, August 10, 2012

Funny Friday!!!


So, I wanted to post a blog but have been too lazy not been in the mood to write something instructional or "smart" or really anything that requires another thought. So I thought I would just share some laughs! I love Pinterest and pride myself on my boards. Here's a link to see my awesome pins.

Here's some of my favorite funny pins - you're sure to laugh at least once. :)

I can't look at this guy's facial expression without laughing! 

Pinned Image
Here's where I found it.

I will always love friends and I can remember just about every episode. Here's to Rachel & Ross!
Pinned Image
Pinned Here

This is funny - but also sad because I totally do this all the time!

Pinned Image
Found Here

 I had to throw in some baby humor too - this picture is just so cute and funny!
Pinned Image
Found Here
I hope that I do stuff like this when I'm old and grey. These old people look so cute and happy in their sweater!


Pinned Image
Pin Found Here

This one totally reminded me of when my dog would have "accidents" in the house.


Pinned Image
Pin Found Here

This last one is kinda long - but worth it! I love How I Met Your Mother!
Pinned Image
Pin Found Here


There you go! I hope that your weekend is wonderful and filled with laughter. After all, life is way to short not to laugh!!

P.S. If you like my blog - be sure to follow me with the Google Connect - I think I have a total of like 3 followers right now; and I truly cherish them.  :)



2 comments:

  1. This lifted my spirits and started my weekend off~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me happy! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. :)

      Delete